Have you been looking for a scholarship to further your post-graduate studies abroad? Here’s your chance.
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship for [aca_year] has been announced.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship was declared by the Canadian government for foreign students to pursue doctoral studies at Canadian Universities.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships provides around US$51,000 per year to every international student during their stay in Canada for studies.
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) was created to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and to establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning.
The scholarships are towards a doctoral degree (or combined MA/PhD or MD/PhD).
International students who wish to apply for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS) will have an opportunity at their favorite university to complete their Ph.D. Their studies will be funded in full or in part by Canadian Graduate Scholarship from CGS.
Vanier Award Programmes
The Canadian government will similarly award Vanier Graduate Scholarship to students from the following disciplines;
- Study Council for Humanities (SSHRC) and the Social Sciences.
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR).
- Council for Research in Engineering (NSERC) and Natural Sciences.
How to Apply
The process for applying for a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (CGS) is set out below:
Criteria for Eligibility
Until applying for a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship, make sure you meet all of the acceptance and scholarship award criteria listed by the nominating institution
- Applicants do not possess SSHRC, CIHR or NSERC Fellowship or Ph. D.-level scholarships to complete or pursue a Ph.D. program elsewhere
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record
- The applicant has to have a letter of approval or an invitation
- Applicants that do not follow all Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship eligibility requirements will not be admitted.
Documentations for Venier Scholarship
- Detailed research proposal or study plan
- Resumé and personal statement
- All degrees, certifications, and transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Motivation letter
How to Apply for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) 2022?
You should visit the official website, link given at the end. However here are important application instructions to win Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships:
Step 1: Begin your application by researching Canadian institutions through the Universities Canada website. We recommend browsing each university’s respective website and thoroughly researching the program of interest in which you would like to complete your doctorate degree, as well as supervisors for your proposed research.
Step 2: Consult the Vanier CGS quota page in order to ensure that your institution of interest has a quota for the year in which you are applying.
Here you have it, a comprehensive guide on how to apply for the Vanier Canada Graduation Scholarship. If you found this insightful, do well to share it on your social handles.
Don’t forget to drop your messages, suggestions and difficulties in the comment section. We’ll be willing to help where possible.
Leave a Comment