Working with people that speaks French feels exciting and being in their mist gives a sense of belonging.
Studying French gives you the advantage of working in some prestigious companies that pays you handsomely for services rendered.
UNIJOS 2020/2021 Preliminary French Program Admission Form is out and interested candidates should grab this opportunity.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into UNIJOS 2020/2021 Preliminary French Program installed by Foreign Ministry.
The program is done at the Faculty of Arts, Languages and it is an academic fulltime program year.
- Visit www.remita.net to pay Ten Thousand Naira (10,000) Application fee.
- take note of the successful payment RRR number.
- Visit mis.unijos.edu.ng, scroll down and select application form.
- CREATE ACCOUNT using a functional email address and phone number.
- Login into your mail to verify the account created and generate a unique Application Form.
- At the end, successful candidates are required to show evidence of having scored the minimum UTME cut-off point for admission into degree program.
- Contact department of foreign language language if forms are inaccessible.
- The University do not provide accommodation for candidates offered admission into the pre-degree Programmes.
Closing Date and Submission of Forms
All completed forms should be returned to the Department of Foreign Languages, University of Jos, Jos, Nigeria, P.M.B. 2084, on or before 28th February 2020 and should contain the following:
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications.
- Two of your recent passport-size photographs.
- Certificate of indigene.
- Birth certificate or statutory declaration of age.
The above information make3s it completely easy for interested applicants to successfully apply for the UNIJOS 2020/2021 Preliminary French Program.
If you have any questions concerning this post, feel free to drop it on the comment section below and it will be attended to immediately.