Over time, the Apple brand has been rated the best, and using any of their products comes with some prestige, particularly the iPhone.
This has gotten to the point that non-iPhone users are scrambling for ways on how to run iOS apps on Android devices just not to feel left out.
And yes, they shouldn’t be left out, and neither should you. If you use android, here in this article, we will be showing how to run iOS apps on Android devices.
What Are IOS Apps?
iOS stands for iPhone Operating System. IOS Apps are mobile applications for the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, which run on the iPhone Operating System.
Nearly every smartphone today uses either android apps or iOS. Billions of apps are now being built for both android and ios devices that help users customize their smartphones and with the aid of this application make their job easy in every area.
How To Run Android iOS Apps On Android Devices
It is very shocking to run iOS apps on android, but now it’s possible to run all your favorite iOS apps on your Android device with a single ios emulator.
Steps To run iOS Applications on Android:
1. You must first download and install the iOS Emulator iEMU APK from HERE.
2. Download the update now on your android smartphone. It app will take up the device storage memory in your phone to around 61 MB.
3. This app will have the name padiod built in your phone.
4. Now open the padiod app and enjoy in your android device some of your favorite ios games.
5. This software supports the file extension.zip and .ipas.
Isn’t this just awesome. Knowing how to run iOS apps on Android devices so you can enjoy all iOS apps you want even on your android.
Hopefully, this post was helpful, do we well to like and share, and of course, leave a comment for us via the comment section as we’d love to know your thoughts.