The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the [year] recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Police Force is the lead security agency in Nigeria and they are responsible for controlling high rate of crime in the country as well as enforcing law.
There are current plans of adding new recruits to the already existing ones in the Nigerian Police Force and it is only for those who have interest and are qualified to join the force.
Eligible Citizens of the country who are interested in joining the police force can now read through this article and get information on how to apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment.
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022 Requirement
If you want to apply to join the Nigerian Police then you need to know the credentials and criteria needed, in order to stand a good chance of being chosen.
Here are the requirements
- Must Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Should not be less than 18 years or more than 25 years.
- Must have an O’ Level certificate with at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language and not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Should have good character and should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Should not be less than 1.67 metres tall for men and 1.64 metres tall for women.
- Should not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Should not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities.
- Speech Impediment, Bow Legs, Knock Knees, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body etc.
- Must be free from any financial pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantor’s Form should be downloaded and filled
- Provide verifiable references from the following: Magistrate, Local Government President, Traditional Rulers, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Police Officer not below CSP level, Career Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12, or Military Officer not below Lieutenant’s level.
- An additional benefit is holding a valid National Drivers’ License.
- All candidates should undergo medical certification before final selection.
Nigeria Police 2022 Requirement Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in other related disciplines in the quantitative field or Higher national diploma in similar discipline in the quantitative field is needed.
Also, computer literacy and Microsoft Office proficiency, Web Applications and the use of related applications will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Nigerian Police 2022 Recruitment
Visit www.policerecruitment.ng to apply, and also bookmark this page so that we can keep you updated when the form is out.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.policerecruitment.ng
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Police
However, it is necessary to note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment Form is not yet available. When the form is out this page will be revised.
You can continue to visit this website to remain posted on when the forms will be released as this post will also be reviewed.