In current day Nigeria, it is a thing of great repute and honor to serve in the Nigerian Armed Forces, particularly in the Nigerian Navy.
It is the greatest service anyone to render their country.
Have you being wanting to tow this path but you don’t know how to go about it, here is a detailed article on everything you need to know about enlisting in the Nigerian Navy and other related information.
Recruitment is currently underway in the Nigerian Army and there are qualifications required to be selected for the job.
If you want to stand a chance of successful employment, then you need to know the qualifications and criteria for applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022.
Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment Application
To apply for Navy recruitment, Applicants will have to possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications
- All applicants must posses their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants should produce NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years old.
- Applicants must be single and have no children before joining.
- Applicants are to print Their Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Attestation letter for their Local Government.
- Applicants should be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems should NOT apply: short sighted, earing defects, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the proper height (for Male 1.70, for Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability is not allowed
- Applicants must not have any previous conviction by court of law on any criminal charge.
- Exempting Imams, Chaplains and other Medical staffs who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years old.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on naportal.com.ng
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Navy.
The closing date for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment is 21st April 2022.
All applicants should send in their applications before the closing date as the portal will be closed when the deadline is reached.
Hope this was helpful. You can leave us a comment in the comment section if there is anything else you will like to know.
Leave a Comment