Few persons will turn down the offer to work with a renowned brand and company.
The telecommunication giant in Nigeria has currently started its recruitment exercise for 2022. And eligible candidates can apply for the various vacant positions.
Over the years MTN has undergone huge recruitment and they are here again.
Herein is every information you will need to know on how to apply to this job openings, general requirements and qualifications.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is easily identified as the pioneer in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a member of a dynamic community in Africa and the Middle East.
It is through the appealing brand that we are able to attract the right talents that we carefully cultivate by constantly improving our work offers, even beyond reward and recognition.
Our vision here is to lead the service of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our mission is to continue making our customers’ lives a whole lot brighter.
We do this by offering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that place them in control.
Available Recruitment Positions
1. Analyst, CVM Operations
2. Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Geo Marketing
3. Analyst, Revenue Reports
4. Planner – Safety, Health & Environment
5. Engineer, Radio Access Performance
General Requirements For MTN Nigeria 2022 Recruitment
When applying for MTN Nigeria recruitment Applicants must have one of the following
- Applicants must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- Applicants must have West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in at least(3) subjects including English language and passes in no less than two (2) other subjects
- Applicants must possess National Examination Council (NECO)/General Education Certificate (GCE) Ordinary level with passes in four (4) subjects at one sitting or five (5) subjects at two sessions including English Language
- National Diploma (ND) gotten from a recognized institution. National Education Certificate (NCE) gotten from a recognized institution or General Education Certificate (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting, or three (3) subjects obtained at two sessions.
- Applicants Should have knowledge of computers
How To Apply For MTN Nigerian 2022 Recruitment
To apply for a work opportunity at MTN Nigeria you must first become an MTN Nigeria registered career customer.
Becoming a Registered MTN Career User is free, and registration should only take a few minutes.
Visit www.careers.mtnonline.com to register for MTN Career and you are eligible to apply for any open work vacancy at MTN Nigeria that you think you are fit for after you have submitted your CV.
You can share your experience with us after you must have registered and applied.
Leave a Comment