These days it is a common thing to register for the JAMB examination while still awaiting your O’level results – WASSCE, NECO, GCE.
If you fall into this category, you’ve done nothing wrong as there is a provision by JAMB for you to upload your O’level results after there are released on your Jamb profile.
Here in this post, you will be shown how to upload your O’Level result on your JAMB profile easily and without stress.
What Exactly is O’level?
O level is a public examination for secondary-school students, usually for testing basic knowledge in various subjects required before advancing to more specialized courses of study.
It is exams that students write at the end of their secondary education and there may include
- West African Examination Council (WAEC)
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- https://registration.waecdirect.org/General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS)
How To Upload Your O’Level Result On Your JAMB Profile
If you did not upload your O’level results to JAMB server, your admission may be affected as you need to successfully upload your O’level results to the JAMB server in order to qualify for admission to any institution.
Here are steps on how to upload your O’Level result on your JAMB profile.
- Please visit your nearest licensed JAMB CBT center or JAMB office Nationwide or JAMB registration center/café.
- Go with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB)
- Make sure you recall the email address you used during the online registration process and your JAMB profile code.
- Request an upload of your O’level result to JAMB portal once you get there.
- Uploading the result of O’level does not take up to 10 minutes, Request a quick overview of the upload of the result after the validation exercise.
- This service is expected to be free, but most center might charge between N500 – N700 for JAMB Pofile O’Level Result Upload.
Candidates who have uploaded their O’Level Results during the JAMB Form Registration are also expected to re-upload at their respective institutions after completing their admission exercise.
There you have it, make sure you upload your O’level results on your JAMB profile to avoid complications in your admission process.
With the steps above, how to upload your O’Level result on your JAMB profile should be an issue for you anymore.
Hopefully, this post was helpful, do well to like, share, and of course, should you have further questions related to this, please feel free to ask via the comment section.