The dream of every governance is to see that there is sound electoral processes and this can only be made possible with the presence of the INEC officials.
The function of INEC is more than just conducting regional elections. There is more to this job which is why this article is aimed at educating you on how to apply for INEC 2020 recruitment form
Sales are ongoing and interested individuals should grab this opportunity and purchase their form.
what is INEC
INEC (International electoral commission) is a body responsible for conducting elections in the state. they are responsible for promoting a sound and fair election process.
They are expected to carry out the election free and without external influence.
How to Apply INEC 2020/2021 Recruitment
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.inecrecruitment.com or www.inecnigeria.org and complete the application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates.
- The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West
African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Applicant interested in the INEC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Applicants applying for the experienced hire must not be over 45 years at the time of application
- Post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
We hope this post has successfully educated you on how to apply for INEC 2020 recruitment.
Leave a Comment