Being the latest model of iPhone from the Apple brand, the iPhone 13 could be the best thing that could happen to you. Did you know you can adjust your settings to dark mode?
I mean, imagine waking up in the middle of the night and wanting to use your phone only to have excessive screen light in your eyes, very inconvenient right?
Well here is how to use dark mode settings on iPhone13. Tweak those settings and have it better suited to yours at any time of the day.
How To Use Dark Mode Settings On iPhone13
- Click on Settings
- Select View & Brightness
- Then check the box below Dark under the Appearance line.
- Now you can use the Automatic toggle to automatically switch from sunset to sunrise between the dark and light themes.
- You can also set a custom schedule according to your preferences.
In addition, you can activate dark mode significantly from the control center.
- Click the brightness knob in the control center to do this immovably and the Light and Dark switch will appear in the left corner of the frame.
- In the end, you can even add a dedicated button in Control Center to switch on and off Dark Mode.
So guys, with how sensitive our eyes are, we think how to use dark mode settings on iPhone13 is something we all should take really seriously.
Hopefully, this post was helpful and the issue of how to use dark mode settings on iPhone13 by most users has been sorted.
Do well to leave us a comment via the comment section and let us know what you think too, and don’t forget to share also.