Platforms where you advertise your products are very important and aids a fast growing business.
Websites performs so many function including advertising and marketing of products but if violated can be blocked.
However we have received request from clients that want to know how to unblock website blocked by Facebook.
What is Facebook
Facebook is a social media platform where users are share pictures, comments, news and interesting contents made for the public to view.
Facebook can block your website if your content seem to violate their security system or if it seem abusive to viewers.
There are a number of ways your website may be blocked but there are ways on how to unblock websites blocked by Facebook.
Why does Facebook block certain websites?
A lot of information is posted on Facebook. This includes cat pictures as well as links to malicious malware that can take over a user’s computer.
To protect people from scenarios like the one described above, Facebook will prohibit particular website URLs from being shared in Facebook posts, groups, Messenger, and other places.
Now, chances are that if you’re reading this, you’re not planning on doing anything bad (if you are, this article isn’t for you).
There are a few reasons why you might have become caught in Facebook’s web, even if you weren’t attempting to do anything illegal.
A Community Standards violation
- Non-medical drugs
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Endangered species
- Live animals
- Human blood
- Diet products
- Violence and incitement
- Hate speech
- False news
- Violence and incitement
For example, to prevent people from spamming their websites, there is an anti-spam algorithm.
Rather than competing by providing more fascinating content, some people have chosen to eliminate the competition by reporting URLs maliciously.
How to fix a website blocked by Facebook
Make sure you’re not violating any Community Standards
- Before you do anything further, double check that your website compiles with Facebook’s community standards.
- You won’t be able to unblock your website if it is really breaking any criteria.
- Examine the Facebook Community Standards in depth and consider whether or not any of them apply to your site.
Submit your website to Facebook for reconsideration
- You can submit your website for reconsideration once you’re certain it does not violate Facebook’s Community Standards.
- Return to the Facebook Sharing Debugger tool and enter your website once more.
- The similar message should appear, informing you that your website has been restricted.
- Click the Let Us Know link to submit your website for reconsideration:
- This will send you to a form where you may write a brief comment explaining why your site should be unblocked:
- If your site has never broken the Community Standards, you can explain why here
- You can also let them know if your site did break the Community standards but you have since deleted the deleted the offending information.
- Please have another look at my website.
- Facebook does not provide a timeframe for when they will respond.
- However, you should expect it to take anywhere from a few weeks to a month (and you may not receive a response at all, in which case you can resubmit).
- So, I believe you can simply Unblock any website on Facebook using these methods.
It has never been so easy unblocking websites blocked by Facebook. Users find it difficult to do so.
Hopefully, this post will guide you on how to unblock websites blocked by Facebook.
Do you have any other opinion apart from the one in this post? if yes please drop it on the comment section below and this post will be updated.