Well now I’m going to teach you How to talk to Airtel Customer Care Representative and get them to reply you immediately.
Why I think this post is important is because the process of talking with Airtel customer care representative is somehow hidden and therefore, assistance from someone who knows how to do it is the right step. Except you want to keep on dialing wrong codes and eventually get your line blocked.
Read also: Airtel free browsing with Opera mini handler
Airtel has one of the fastest Customer Care Representative response time in Nigeria. They pick calls immediately the brief announcement/avert ends. Its incredible and makes them outstanding. They solve all issues and attend to everyone on time.
I, personally, have had most of my problems (concerning Airtel) fixed by their customer service. It’s very fast and simple.
How to talk to Airtel Customer Care Representative
Let’s go on to what brought you to this post. I wouldn’t want to waste your time anymore. Here is the step:
- Dial ‘111’ and call,
- Press choose your preferred language,
- Reply with ‘2’ for “Best Services”
- Reply with ‘3’ for “Network Services”
- Reply with ‘9’ to talk with airtel Customer Care Representative
After clicking ‘9’, an airtel advert will be played. As soon as the advert ends, an airtel Customer Care Representative will pick up the call.
Read also: MTN Nigeria Data Plan
Things to Note
- When calling Airtel Customer Care Representative, be direct and straight forward.
- Don’t be rude to them.
- Don’t ask irresponsible things while calling.
- The best time to call them is in the evening.
If you’re confused about any step, use the comment box to lay your query.
Don’t forget to SHARE. Use the Button below 👇👇👇