Have you experienced issues with the Airtel network on your phone and manual settings wouldn’t just cut it?
Probably unnecessary airtime deductions or you can’t just send SMS, or your data wouldn’t connect. This could be very frustrating and annoying.
All these issues and more can be resolved by just speaking with a Airtel Customer Care Representing over the phone.
Think of talking with the Airtel customer care representative is as getting assistance from someone who knows how to do what you want to do.
Except you want to keep on dialing wrong codes and eventually get your line blocked.
Airtel has one of the fastest Customer Care Representative response time in Nigeria. They pick calls almost immediately. Its incredible and makes them outstanding. They solve all issues and attend to everyone on time.
How to Talk to Airtel Customer Care Representative
- Dial ‘111’ and call
- Press choose your preferred language
- Reply with ‘2’ for “Best Services”
- Reply with ‘3’ for “Network Services”
- Reply with ‘9’ to talk with Airtel Customer Care Representative
Things to Note
- When calling Airtel Customer Care Representative, be direct and straight forward.
- Don’t be rude to them.
- Don’t ask irresponsible things while calling.
- The best time to call them is in the evening.
We hope this was helpful. Do well to share with us via the comment section your experience after speaking with a customer care representative.
Leave a Comment