Connecting and chatting with friends over social media can be very exciting, particularly on Facebook.
Viewing recent pictures of friends and pages on your timeline, it is a surreal experience each time.
But then, what happens when you run out of data and you cannot readily buy data at the moment. Going through on free-mode could be very tiring and boring.
Thankfully you don’t have to go through that ordeal for too long as there is a sure way you can see pictures on Facebook even while you are on free-mode.
Here are the requirements needed in order to see pictures in Facebook free mode
- A Dual Sim Android phone
- Strong 3G/4G Network
- Either Airtel or 9mobile sim, 9mobile preferably
- Glo sim with little data, at least 1mb
How to see pictures in Facebook free mode
- Switch your data connection to Glo but if it is already in Glo, then you are good to go.
- Login into your Facebook lite.
- Play around on your Facebook for about a minute, make sure u view some pictures.
- Minimize Facebook and head to your settings.
- Switch the data connection to 9mobile or Airtel.
- Ensure the 3G or 4G for the 9mobile or Airtel is turned on.
- Head back to the minimized Facebook, you will notice that it is still connected like there was data.
NOTE: Do not turn off your data connection throughout the whole process.
There you go, using viewing pictures on Facebook while on free-mode. Leave us a feedback via the comment section and let us know your experience.
Leave a Comment