Cryptocurrency exchange hasn’t being any easier! With a seamless and fast exchange process, Bitfinex is a well-established cryptocurrency exchange for experienced traders.
It has over 1,300 available cryptos and also offers advanced trading features such as margin trading in some countries.
Bitfinex offers the most liquid exchange in the world, allowing users to easily exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, NEO, Iota, Monero, OmiseGO, Dash, Bitcoin Gold, Zcash.
Also TRON, Santiment, Qtum, ETP, 0x, QASH, Eidoo, RCN, YOYOW, Time New Bank, Status, iExec, Golem, SpankChain, Augur, Streamr, Basic Attention Token, aelf, FunFair, SingularDTV, AidCoin, Decentraland, Aventus, and Ethfinex Nectar Token against USD or BTC with minimal slippage.
The Bitfinex website that allows customers to buy and sell a variety of digital currencies.
The website allows users to create and edit accounts, add photos, browse a list of digital currencies available for purchase or sale online, trade those currencies, and make money.
With all of these features Bitfinex offers, it is however surprising why you still want to close and delete their Gate.io account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you ever seek to delete your account with Bitfinex, here is how
How to Delete Your Bitfinex Account
According to the company’s rules and conditions, your account will be deleted when it has been inactive for more than 6 years.
There are now two methods for deactivating your account on the Bitfinex website, which are shown below
Deleting Your Bitfinex Account Via Website
- Log in to your account by visiting https://www.bitfinex.com.
- After you’ve signed in to your account, click on the PROFILE ICON in the upper right corner of the screen, then ACCOUNT.
- Locate the section ACCOUNT STATUS under account.
- Click the DEACTIVATE option.
- When you click the deactivate link, a pop-up notice will display asking for confirmation to deactivate your account.
- Click the button PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT to confirm the deactivation.
- You will now receive an email from the company at your registered email address. Open the email and click the PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT option.
Deleting Your Bitfinex Account Via Email
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now, draft an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now create a mail and send.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Bitfinex account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.