Working with the Federal Government could be seen as one of the safest and most desirable employment for anyone in Nigeria.
Given the option of working for the State Government or for the Federal Government, any Nigerian will readily go for the latter, it goes without saying.
It will interest you to know that the Federal Government of Nigeria has started her recruitment for 2022 into various government agencies, ministries and parastatals.
Contained herein is everything you will need to to know on the requirements and the process of applying for this recruitment.
This recruitment is conducted on an annual basis, and application forms are to be submitted on the official recruitment site of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Requirements To Apply For Federal Government of Nigeria 2020
To apply, candidates must fulfill the following
- Must be a Nigeria
- Must have a valid means of identification such as permanent voter’s car, driver’s license, national id car or international passport.
- Must have the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit passes including Mathematics and English Language.
- Higher educational certificate is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of computer is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to leave his/her comfort zone.
- Must have good communication skills.
How To Apply For Federal Government of Nigeria 2020
At the moment, the federal government is not recruiting, we will let you know when the online application procedures for the recruitment exercise is ongoing.
Do you want to be notified when the federal government has started recruiting? Visit this page on a daily and leave a comment below via the comment section.