If you’ve ever searched for restaurant reviews on the internet, wanting to know the best dine in to visit then Yelp is your best best.
Yelp’s listings are sorted by business type and results are filtered by geographical location, price range, and unique features like outdoor seating, delivery service, or the ability to accept reservations.
Yelp has a strong social aspect and encourages its users to leave written reviews, star ratings, and photos of their experience with each business they visit.
It is an online service directory that allows users to find local home services, restaurants, nightclubs, and delivery services.
The website allows users to create and change account information, search for nearby restaurants and bars, post reviews for nearby bars and restaurants, and reserve a seat at their favorite restaurant.
Regardless of the ease and convenience Yelp offers some users however, seek to delete their account.
For whatever reasons, if you want to delete your Yelp account, this is how
How To Permanently Delete Your Yelp Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your account with Yelp
Deleting Your Yelp Account Via Website
- Sign in to your account by going to “http://en.yelp.com/contact?topic=support&subtopic=close” on the website.
- You will now be taken to the Contact us page, where you can select a topic and the option Help me use Yelp.
- Select Close My Account from the Subtopic drop-down menu.
- Type in your reason for wanting to delete your account in the comment field and click the Submit button.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Yelp account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account