A good movie or show has a way of easing stress and tension, and don’t we all need some respite every now and then?
In a fast-paced world we live in, it is only relieving we keep up with a favorite shows and movies on the go.
But most times, some videos we find online sometimes are either not worth our time and data for reasons like video quality.
Vimeo is a video hosting service that allows users to submit and watch online videos that have been shared by others.
The website allows users to create and change account information, browse or search through a list of videos, post their own video for free, stream online video that has been uploaded to the website, and leave comments on the movie they are watching.
How to Delete Your Vimeo Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Vimeo
Deleting Your Vimeo Account Via Website
- Sign in to your account by going to https://vimeo.com/ and entering your username and password.
- After you login in to your account, click on your PROFILE PIC in the upper right corner of the page to bring up a drop-down menu section.
- Select ACCOUNT SETTINGS from the drop-down menu selection.
- Scroll down to the section ACCOUNT STATUS on the Account Settings page and click the link Delete Your Account.
- To completely remove your account, enter your password and click the DELETE ACCOUNT button.
Deleting Your Vimeo Account Via Email
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now write an email to the address email@example.com
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now create a mail and send.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Vimeo account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.