If you’ve been doing more online shopping than usual in recent times, and if you’re always keeping an eye out for the best deals, or you just want something worth your money then you’ll definitely want to make Very one of your go-to shopping destinations.
Very is a British online E-Commerce website that allows customers to purchase clothing, accessories, games, and toys.
Get instant access to over 1,900 top brands across fashion, home, beauty, tech, sportswear, fitness and more and also save less on your desired item.
With more than 7.8 million visitors per month, the website allows users to create and change account information, browse or search through a product list, buy a product online, and write a review about a product they bought online.
Whatever the reason may be, if you want to delete your Very account, this is how
How to Delete Your Very Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Very
Deleting your Account Via Website
- Visit http://www.very.co.uk/help/en/online-help-system.page for more information.
- A little contact us window will appear on the bottom right hand side of the page, and you will be connected with a customer care representative.
- Now tell the customer care you want to delete your account.
- They will email you a form to verify that you are the account owner after you request him to delete your account.
- To remove your account, click the link to the form, complete the form, and then click the SUBMIT button.
Deleting Your Very Account Via Email
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now draft an email and address it to email@example.com.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now create a mail and send.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Very account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.