With the accessibility and connectivity the internet affords, freelancing should be able to make you lots of money as it makes prospective employers readily accessible to you and this what Upwork promises.
Upwork is an online marketplace that allows customers to post job openings on their website and invite freelancers to bid on those openings.
With over 2 million business owners registered and delivering jobs, Upwork allows users to create or amend accounts, add photos, explore or post projects, bid on jobs, and contact with clients or freelancers through chatting capabilities.
Despite all of these benefits, some users seek to delete their Upwork account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you seek to delete your Upwork account, here is how
How to Permanently Delete Your Upwork Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your account with Upwork
Deleting Your Upwork Account Via Website
- Sign in to your account using the site https://www.upwork.com/
- After you login in to your account, click on your profile picture in the top right corner to open a drop-down window, then click on Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Close This Account link.
- Select the cause for your account’s deletion and then click the Close Account button.
Deleting Your Upwork Account Via Email
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as your email address.
- Use Request To Delete Account as subject.
- Draft and send the mail.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Upwork account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account