With development and urbanization taking over the world, most cities network are becoming more complex because of rapid development, making navigation even difficult particularly when one isn’t mobile.
Ever wondered if there is an easy and less stressful way to move around your city without been stuck or confused, well yes there is
Uber is an online transportation company that allows users to create or amend information, book a cab online, receive instant messages about the taxi’s location, and pay for fares using debit or credit cards.
Regardless of these amazing feature the Uber seemingly offers, most users seek to delete their accounts.
For whatever reasons, if you want to delete your Uber account, this is how
How to Delete Your Uber Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Uber
Deleting Your Uber Account Via Website
- You will be redirected to the Uber help page if you go to the following url https://help.uber.com/
- Scroll down to the section ACCOUNT AND PAYMENT on the Uber help page and click on MORE.
- Scroll down to the section account settings and ratings on the Account and Payment page.
- Click the DELETE MY UBER ACCOUNT link in the Account and Settings section.
- Click the Sign In To Get Help Button on the Delete My Uber Account page to connect to your account. To delete your account, simply follow the steps below.
Deleting Your Uber Account Via Email
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- Write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org account.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft a mail and send.
- The email sending process can take up to 72 hours.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Uber account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.
Leave a Comment