With so many difficulties in our world today, everyone seeks to make their lives easier and this is what Trillian offers. Having all your social media accounts in one place, easily shuttling between them.
Trillian is a secure online instant messaging service that allows users to connect to numerous social network accounts and send messages directly from the app.
Having been established, the Cerulean Studios developed the Trillian software in July 2000, and it is now one of the greatest online tools for linking multiple social media accounts that can be viewed from anywhere in the world. According to sources, the website currently has over 500,000 monthly visitors.
It enables users send private and group instant messages, share files and images, and publish their current status for others to see.
It is however surprising that with all these benefits, most people still want out from Trillian, as we have received few emails from website visitors requesting that their Trillian accounts be deleted..
How to Delete Your Trillian Account
If you are canceling your account due to a newsletter or email from them, here is what to do
- Label the email as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of the email or unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from the Trillian website and app
Using The website
- Sign in to your account using the url “http://trillian.im/“
- Go to the top right menu section and select SETTINGS.
- Locate the section DASHBOARD on the Settings page and click the DELETE ACCOUNT link on the right hand side.
- When you click the delete account link, a simple form will appear, fill in your username and password in the appropriate fields, then click SEND ME A CODE.
- Open your email, copy the code from Trillian and paste it into the pop-up form, check the box, and click the DELETE ACCOUNT button.
Send an email to delete your Trillian account.
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now write an email to their customer service using the address email@example.com
- As Subject, use “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- First, type “Attention: Network Administrator” in the email body section.
- Now, create an email requesting the deletion of your account using the template provided here, and submit it.
It is important to note that this step is irreversible once you disable your account. We hope this helpful. You can leave a comment for us after you have successfully deleted your account.