Connecting with friends and family has become a necessity these days and even moree so with the pace happenings take place daily, it is imperative we remain updated.
Textnow is an online cloud-based mobile carrier that allows its customers to call or text any mobile phone number in the world for a low cost.
It offers you a personal phone number and connections to make free, ad-supported phone calls and texts and allows users to create and change account information, explore a variety of plans and devices, offer a low-cost mobile handset with a carrier, get unlimited talk time, and send unlimited messages at a fixed fee.
How to Delete Your TextNow Account
At this time, it is not possible to delete your account from the textnow website for legal reasons, but you can remove your information from their system or update your account details to make it unrecognizable.
This are methods for erasing personal information from their systems, as well as your session and call logs, are listed below
Change The Information in Your Textnow Profile
- Open the Text Now app and select the three straight lines at the top of the screen.
- After clicking three straight lines, click the GEAR symbol, which will take you to the SETTINGS page.
- Change your profile information by clicking the PROFILE link on the Settings page.
To Remove Your Data From Their Server, Such as Call Records, Sessions, And so on
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft a mail and send.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Textnow account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.