Shopping could be fun and exciting and at the same time, it could be expensive too.
Have you ever wanted to get something at a store so bad but you just don’t have the money for it at the moment? Target solves that issue for you.
Target is one of the leading online e-commerce websites, allowing customers to purchase practically any item at a reduced price
With over 341,000 staff strength, and about $10.9 billion in sales, Target allows users to create and manage their accounts, post photos, browse or search through a product list, and purchase items from their store.
With also these features, it is however surprising why people still want to close and delete their Target account.
Whatever the reason may be, here is how to delete your Target account
How to Permanently Delete Your Target Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your account with Target.
Deleting Your Target Account Via Completing a Form
- Sign in to your account using the website url http://www.target.com.
- After logging into your account, go down to the bottom and look for the HELP area.
- Click the CONTACT US option in the Help Section.
- Choose a topic from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select the CHAT US option.
- A pop-up window will display once you click the Chat Us button.
- Now enter your name and click the chat option to connect with a customer service agent.
Deleting Your Target Account Via Email
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft and send the mail.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Target account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account