We spend money everyday so it is only normal we should also make money everyday as well.
And this shouldn’t be difficult as the digital space has been more than lucrative, with the introduction of Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a reward-based website that allows users to earn points by completing basic tasks such as online surveys and games, and then redeeming those points for purchases or PayPal cash.
Users can also create and edit their accounts, upload photos, utilize the search engine to find websites, do surveys to earn swag bucks points, shop online with those points, and play online games.
With also these features, it is however surprising why people still want to close and delete their Swagbucks accounts.
Whatever the reason may be, here is how to delete your Swagbucks account.
How To Permanently Delete Your Swagbucks Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your Swagbucks account with
How To Permanently Delete Your Swagbucks Account Via Website
- Using the website, you can delete your account.
- Sign in to your account by going to https://www.swagbucks.com/
- After you log in to your account, click the PROFILE ICON in the upper right corner of the page, and a drop-down menu section will appear.
- Click the MY SETTINGS link in the drop-down menu section.
- Scroll down to the section Add Shipping Information page on the My Settings page, and then click the CANCEL MY ACCOUNT option.
- When you click the Cancel My Account button, a pop-up menu section appears.
- Enter your password in that menu box, then click the CANCEL MY ACCOUNT option to permanently close your account.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Swagbucks account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.