Sumup account has a lot of benefits but it doesn’t change the fact that we have received a number of request from clients on how to permanently delete sumup account.
What Is Sumup Account
SumUp is an online payment gateway that includes a card terminal and allows merchants to accept payments via credit cards and web portals.
We’ve recently received a number of requests from website visitors who want to delete their SumUp Portal accounts.
If you have another reason, I will show you how to remove your SumUp account step by step.
How To Permanently Delete SumUp Account
There is currently just one way to remove your account from the SumUp portal, which is detailed below:
Send An Email To Delete Your SumUp Account.
- Open the email address you used to register for the website.
- Now write an email to email@example.com
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY SUMUP ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
- Now including your user ID, and email address, give your reason for deleting your account and send
- You should get a feedback in at least seven (7) days
Hopefully, this post will make it completely easy for you to know how to permanently delete sumup account without being confused.
Do not forget to drop a comment if you have any idea you wish to share. We will be glad to update this post.