The Internet has made virtually everything in the world a whole lot easier. Don’t you like the comfort of carrying out just any financial transactions right from the comfort of your home without having to go to the bank or meet up with someone?
Digital money transactions has just gotten better, but with all these benefits comes the huge risk of fraud or delayed transactions due to network glitches and a whole other things.
This is why Squareup is the safest means to process all your money transactions.
Squareup is an online payment processing application that offers businesses a one-stop shop for selling their products online.
The online portal allows users to create or change accounts, explore applications and items, obtain extensive app information, and purchase apps or things using a variety of payment options.
However, despite all of these, most users still seek to delete their accounts with Squareup.
Whatever the reasons may be, if you seek to delete your Squareup account, here is how
How to Delete Your Squareup Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However, you can only deactivate your Squareup account, you can’t permanently delete it. Here is how to deactivate your account.
Deactivating Your Squareup Account Via Email
- Open the email address you used to register for the website.
- Now write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use REQUEST TO DEACTIVATE MY SQUARE UP ACCOUNT as subject.
- Fill in your reason for wanting to cancel your account.
- You should get a feedback from Squareup in at least 14 days.
- If you deactivate your account, it will be removed for a specific length of time.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Squareup account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.