Music they say is a universal language, one that unifies and this is not far from the truth as music is indeed soothing.
What better way to relax and ease stress and tension than listening to your favorite hits back to back.
These and more are what SoundCloud offers its users.
SoundCloud is a free online audio platform that allows users to share, create, and market their audio recordings.
Despite the convenience SoundCloud offers to its users, some users however, for some reason or the other seek to delete their SoundCloud account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you want to delete your SoundCloud account, here is how
How to Delete Soundcloud Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with SoundCloud
Deleting Your SoundCloud Account Via Website
- Go to https://soundcloud.com
- Now log in with your username and password.
- When you click on the three dot bar on the upper right, a drop down window appears.
- Now go to settings and look for the remove account link at the bottom of the page.
- Now, click the link and follow the on-screen instructions to delete your account.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your SoundCloud account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.