Answers given in Quora can come from anyone and will likely lack validity which is reason enough for users to seek for how to permanently delete quora account.
Though it comes with so many benefits, we have to answer to the call of users that wants to permanently delete their Quora account.
What Is Quora
Quora is a well-known online question-and-answer website that offers its visitors the best possible answers submitted by other users.
The website allows users to create and change account information, post website questions, answer questions they know, and vote on answers they like.
We’ve gotten a few emails from website visitors requesting that their Quora accounts be deleted.
How To Permanently Delete Your Quora Account
There are now two methods for deleting your account from the Quora website, which are shown below
Deleting Your Quora Account Via Website
- Sign in to your account by going to https://www.quora.com and entering your username and password.
- After logging in, copy and paste this url into your browser’s address bar: https://www.quora.com/settings/privacy.
- You will now be routed to the Privacy Settings page, where you can find the SECURITY section and the DELETE ACCOUNT link.
- To delete your account, simply follow the steps below. If you don’t sign in to your account for 15 days after it’s been removed, your account will be revived.
Sending Email to Delete Your Quora Account
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
- Now, create an email requesting the deletion of your account using the template provided here, and submit it.
Before this post, how to permanently delete Quora account have not been an easy task for its users.
We hope that this post will be very helpful to you. Feel free to drop your question on the comment section and it will be attended to immediately.
Leave a Comment