If you’ve been doing more online shopping than usual in recent times, and if you’re always keeping an eye out for the best deals, or you just want something worth your money then you’ll definitely want to make Poshmark one of your go-to shopping destinations.
Poshmark is a social media marketplace that allows people to buy fashion items directly from their website.
With over 13.19 million subscribers on a monthly basis the website allows users to create and change account information, browse through a list of online products, share products with friends, buy products online, follow people with good fashion sense, and keep up with product news.
Despite the comfort Poshmark offers to its users, some users however, for some reason or the other seek to delete their Poshmark account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you want to delete your Poshmark account, here is how
How to Delete Your Poshmark Account?
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Poshmark
Deleting Your Poshmark Account Via Website
- Sign in to your account at https://poshmark.com/login?pmrd%5Burl%5D=%2Fuser%2Fdelete_user
- After you’ve signed in to your account, you’ll be able to remove it using a straightforward process.
Deleting Your Poshmark Account Via Email
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now draft an email and send it to email@example.com.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT in the subject line.
- Now create a mail and send.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Poshmark account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.
Leave a Comment