Video games have always been a good way of taking our minds off issues and helping us relax in the midst of stress. What better simulation to engage in than Osu.
Osu is a simple game with a well thought-out learning curve that applies to players of all skill levels, has inherently fair (RNG-free) gameplay, offers new content at an incredible rate, and, most importantly, it is free.
It is a rhythm-based internet game designed specifically for indoor users. Users can establish or edit accounts on the website, play Osu games, share their scores or achievements with friends and family, upload avatars, and ask or share suggestions in the community.
Despite the ease and convenience Osu offers to its users, some users however, for some reason or the other seek to delete their Osu account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you want to delete your Osu account, here is how.
How To Delete Your OSU Account
According to the company’s statement, you cannot deactivate your account via the website, but you can change your ID and password to do so.
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Osu
Deleting Your OSU Account Via Website
- Go to https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg details and fill out the form.
- Modify your profile data.
- Click submit
Deleting Your OSU Account Via Email
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- Please enter the email address here. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft a mail and send.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Osu account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.