Searching for love could be quite a task but wouldn’t it be better to try than not to try at all especially when there is a plethora of options to choose from.
Connecting with friends and family has become a necessity these days and even more so with the pace happenings take place daily, it is important we remain updated.
OKCupid is the only online dating app that matches you on what really matters to you and it’s free.
It is an online dating and social networking website that allows registered users to add or edit information within the app, search and connect with real people who are nearby or online, send messages to members, and view recent activity such as who visited their profile.
Despite the variety of prospects OKCupid offers to its users, some users however, for some reason or the other still seek to delete their OKCupid account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you want to delete your OKCupid account, here is how
How to Delete Your OKCupid Account
If you’re canceling this account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with OKCupid
Deleting Your OKCupid Account Via Website
- Go to www.okcupid.com and log in with your username and password.
- A drop down menu will display after you log into your account and click on your PROFILE PIC in the right section.
- Select SETTINGS from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the section Need a Break on the settings page and select the DELETE ACCOUNT option.
- When you click on delete, a confirmation box stating that your account will be deleted will appear.
- Click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
- On the next page, explain why you want to deactivate your account and click the DELETE button to get rid of it.
Deleting Your OKCupid Account Via Email
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- To your email@example.com account, enter the following email address.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft a mail and send
- The email sending process can take up to 72 hours.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your OKCupid account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.