It is not enough to be in a neighborhood, what’s more important is getting familiar with people and places around where you stay.
You may not know just how much fun and opportunities you are letting slip away until you get conversant. And what better place to get started than with the Nextdoor App.
Nextdoor is a social networking service where you connect to the neighborhoods that matter to you so you can belong.
Neighbors around the world turn to Nextdoor daily to receive trusted information, give and get help, get things done, and build real-world connections with those nearby — neighbors, businesses, and public services.
Despite the connectivity and interaction Nextdoor affords its users, most users however seek to delete their accounts
Whatever the reason may be, if you ever seek to delete your account Nextdoor, here is how.
How To Permanently Delete Your Nextdoor Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your account with nextdoor.com
Deleting Your Nextdoor Account Via Website
- Go to https://nextdoor.com/ and log in with your username and password.
- Now select settings by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- On the Settings page, go to the Accounts section.
- To deactivate your account, go to the account tab and select deactivate.
- Fill in the reason for your departure, check the box next to the share option, then click the confirm deactivation button.
- If you do not login to your account within 90 days of deactivation, your account will be permanently erased.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Nextdoor account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.