Not exactly enjoying the purpose of any app is enough reason for you to do away with such an app, particularly when it has to do with your money.
I mean, the world is complex enough to have just one more thing that doesn’t serve its purpose complicate it the more.
Inasmuch as Mint is a great financial app, however, if you do not need its service any longer, it is only right you delete your account with them.
Have a reason to, whatever it may be, here is how to permanently delete your Mint account.
What is Mint and How Does it Work
Mint is a free budgeting app that syncs users’ bank accounts, and credit cards and gives them report accounts, and also helps track incoming and outgoing money.
Mint helps you manage all your accounts in one place and is able to track expenses, income, goals, and budgets too.
Mint is a free online financial management tool that allows users to monitor their bank statements and pay invoices.
Users can create and change account information, connect and sync their bank accounts, pay bills online, and view investment and loan transactions on the website.
How to Permanently Delete Your Mint Account
If you’re deleting your Mint account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here is how to permanently delete your Mint account easily
Deleting Your Mint Account Via Website
- Sign in to your account by going to https://www.mint.com/
- After you’ve signed in to your account, go to the top of the page and click on SETTINGS.
- On the Settings page, select the SIGN IN & SECURITY link from the left menu column.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Delete your Mint account link.
- A notification requesting confirmation of removal will pop up.
- To remove your account, click the YES, DELETE MY ACCOUNT button, input your password, and then click the FINISH button.
Deleting Your Mint Account Via Email
- Open the email account you used in signing up
- Now compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as the subject.
- Now draft an email and send
A complicated life is something you don’t need, as it only brings stress and frustration.
How to permanently delete your Mint account hasn’t been this quick and seamless
Hopefully, this post was helpful, do well to leave us a comment via the comment section and share your experience with us.