Cryptocurrency exchange hasn’t being any easier! With a seamless and fast exchange process. Luno offers an easy and Secure way to buy, store, explore, and earn cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH) and USD Coin (USDC)
With Luno transactions are intuitive and getting money in and out is quick.
The web app allows you to create or amend your account details, explore a list of cryptocurrencies, buy or sell digital currency, and exchange your digital money for official currencies from 40+ countries.
However, it is surprising why you still want to close and delete their Luno account. Probably you just want to hake things up a little with a new exchange?
Here is how to delete your Luno account.
Deleting Your Luno Account
If you’re canceling this account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Luno
Deleting Your Account Via Website
- Visit “https://www.luno.com/help/en/tickets/new?category id=17” for further information.
- Fill up your registered email address in the Send Us Message section.
- Make sure the content in the subject line reads “I would like to close my account.”
- Type the reason for deleting your account in the Description Box and hit the SEND button.
- Now you must wait for a response from the company’s support team. The company will usually react within 72 hours, but it could take up to seven days.
There you have it, how to successfully delete your Luno account. You can leave a comment for us after you have successfully deleted your account.