Being short of cash is something most persons have or will have to go through at some point in their lives, but it shouldn’t be that terrible, with a little help.
Never miss out on any project no matter how it is it you have.
What is Lending Tree?
LendingTree is an online lending marketplace that allows potential borrowers to connect with multiple loan operators to find optimal terms for loans, credit cards, deposit accounts, insurance, etc.
The online business platform connects different traders, banks, and credit partners to give loans to website customers.
The website allows users to create and edit accounts, upload photos, browse a list of online loan categories such as student, house, personal, auto, and business, and apply for loans as needed.
How to Permanently Delete Your Lending Tree Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with LendingTree
How To Permanently Delete Your Lending Tree Account Via Website
- Go to https://www.lendingtree.com/about/contact-us
- You will be forwarded to the Contact Us page after clicking the above url.
- You must fill out the required information such as your first name, last name, and email address.
- Select an option under Subject TECHNICAL CONCERN.
- Write in your reason why you want to delete your account in the Comments or Question section and then click the SUBMIT button.
- You will receive an email regarding the account termination within 72 hours.
How To Permanently Delete Your Lending Tree Account Via Email
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft a mail and send.
- You will receive an email confirming the deletion of your account within 72 hours.
There you have it, simple steps on how to permanently delete your Lending Tree account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.
Leave a Comment