Forgetting your password could be a very terrible thing, with all the restrictions and inaccessibility that comes with it.
Even worse, when it is hacked due to weak passwords and combinations. This is why LastPass is the best recommended application.
LastPass is an online password management and storage service that encrypts the user’s passwords for all websites.
Users can create and change account information, upload photos, remember passwords for each website, have passwords filled for them when they need to log in, and use the one-click log-in option.
LastPass’s password sharing function is really good. Users can easily share one or more passwords with other LastPass users.
Despite all of these benefits, some users seek to delete their LastPass account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you seek to delete your LastPass account, here is how
How to Delete Your LastPass Account
If you’re canceling this account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with LastPass
Deleting Your LastPass Account Website
- Log in to your account by going to https://www.lastpass.com/ and entering your username and password.
- After logging into your account, go to the ACCOUNT SETTINGS area on the left main menu.
- Click MY ACCOUNT on the Account Settings Page.
- You will be redirected to the ACCOUNT INFORMATION page after clicking on the MY ACCOUNT page.
- On the Account Information screen, click the DELETE ACCOUNT button on the right side.
- On the Delete Account Page, click the DELETE button to bring up a pop-up window where you may fill out the form details such as password and reason for deletion before clicking the DELETE button.
- When you click the Remove button, a message will appear asking whether you are sure you want to delete your account. If you are, click the YES button.
Deleting Your LastPass Account Via Email
- Open the email account you used to sign up.
- Now draft an email and send it to email@example.com
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY LASTPASS ACCOUNT as subject.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your LastPass account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.