Hinative is an online application for language learning that let its users post a question and get answers relating to the question from a native language speaker.
The app provides an option to create or edit account details, browse through list of Q&A posted by members, post question on the web and help community member by sharing known answer.
It is a global Q&A community for language learners and people that are curious about the world. Ask questions, get answers, and connect with native speakers from over 170 different countries.
How To Delete Your Hinative Account
If you’re canceling your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However, here is how to permanently delete your account with Hinative.
Deleting Your Hinative Account Via App
- Open Hinative App and locate Profile.
- On Profile tap option Settings.
- On Settings tap on Others.
- Now locate and tap on Delete My Account.
- A pop-up will be asked you to confirm of your choice choose, YES to permanently delete your account.
Deleting Your Hinative Account Via Website
- Visit “https://hinative.com/en-US/users/sign_in” and login to your account.
- On Dashboard click on Profile and click link Settings.
- On Settings click on My Account.
- On My Account locate and click on link “DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and on pop-up tap on Delete My Account to permanently delete it.
There you have it, how to successfully delete your Hinative account. You can leave a comment for us after you have successfully deleted your account.