A good movie or show has a way of easing stress and tension, and don’t we all need some respite every now and then?
But most times, most movies or shows we find online sometimes are either not worth our time and data for reasons like video quality.
This and much more are what HBO Max offers its Subscribers.
HBO Max is an online video streaming service that allows users to watch HBO Channel episodes and movies.
The website allows users to create and edit accounts, post photos, browse a list of online video files, and stream those video files for a monthly fee.
Whatever the reason may be, if you ever seek to delete your account with HBO Max, here is how
How To Permanently Delete Your HBO Max Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your account with HBO Max
Deleting Your HBO Max Account Via Website
- Go to https://help.hbonow.com for further information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the CONTACT US area.
- Click the EMAIL US icon in the Contact Us section.
- Fill in the essential information, such as your first and last names, email address, device, and phone number.
- Select CANCELLATION from the Category drop-down menu.
- Type your honest reason for deleting your account in the Message box, then click the SUBMIT button.
Deleting Your HBO Now Account Via Email
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now write an email to support@HBOMax.com
- Use REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT in the subject line.
- Now create an email requesting the deletion of your account.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your HBOMax account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.