We visit sites and download apps for particular reasons and it is only normal to delete them when we are done.
Perhaps you’re done with your transactions with Groupon and want to delete your account.
Here is how to permanently delete Groupon account
What is Groupon?
Groupon is an American global e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods, and services in 15 countries.
Groupon is an online marketplace that allows users to purchase coupons from the website and use them to obtain services or items from a nearby or local retailer.
Users can establish and change account information, upload or purchase various discount coupons, pay online using a variety of options, and rate or review the bargain on the website.
How To Permanently Delete Groupon Account
If you’re deleting your Groupon account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here is how to permanently delete your Groupon account easily
How To Permanently Delete Groupon Account Via Website
- Go to “https://www.groupon.com/customersupport#select-issue” after logging in to your account.
- You will be routed to the Customer Support page, where you can type DELETE MY ACCOUNT and hit ENTER.
- Scroll down to the “NO, I STILL NEED HELP” button.
- Scroll down and click the E-MAIL US option.
- Now including your user ID and email address, give your reason for deleting your account and send.
How To Permanently Delete Groupon Account Via Email
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- Add the following email address to your firstname.lastname@example.org account.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as the subject.
- Now draft a mail and send
We hope you found this article a helpful guide.
If you have questions or suggestions about how to permanently deleting Groupon account please let us know in the comment box below.