If you’ve been doing more online shopping than usual in recent times, and if you’re always keeping an eye out for the best deals, or you just want something worth your money then you’ll definitely want to make GetUpside one of your go-to shopping destinations.
GetUpside is an online ecommerce platform that allows its registered members to get cashback on supermarket products, restaurant food, and gas from their automobiles.
The online platform allows users to create or change account information, browse a list of retailers and restaurants, see comprehensive item information, and purchase items using a variety of payment options.
Despite the ease and convenience GetUpside offers to its users, some users however, for some reason or the other seek to delete their GetUpside account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you want to delete your GetUpside account, here is how
How to Delete Your GetUpside Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with GetUpside
Deleting Your GetUpside Account Via Email
- Open the email address you used to register for the website.
- Now write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use PRIVACY REQUEST as subject type.
- Including input your user ID, email address, state your reason for deleting your account. Send your email and give it at least seven days to receive a response.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your GetUpside account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.