The issue of users complaining about receiving messages from several companies making their mailbox look spammed is enough for them to seek for how to permanently delete fitbit account.
There are several ways to permanently delete fitbit account irrespective of the benefit it offers.
What is Fitbit
Fitbit is an online e-commerce company that sells technological products such as wearables, wireless gadgets, and activity tracking devices.
If you’re considering cancelling your account due to a newsletter or email from them, you can either label the email as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of the email or unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
If you have another reason, I will walk you through the process of deleting your Fitbit account step by step.
How to Delete Fitbit Account
There are two methods for deleting your Fitbit account, which are listed below:-
Using The Website, You Can Delete Your Fitbit Account.
- Log in to your account at “http://help.fitbit.com/?CU=1“.
- Click the EMAIL US button after logging into your account.
- When you click the email us button, a list of product scroll down menus will display.
- At the bottom of the list, select the NOT SURE / NO PRODUCT link.When you click on the link, a drop-down menu of comparable platforms appears. Click on the option NOT SURE / OTHER at the bottom of the list.
- When you click the link, a new window will open, where you should choose ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- When you click on account settings, a new assistance page appears with a number of questions to which you must respond by clicking the EMAIL – US button.
- When you click on email-us, a form will display where you may input your name, email address, nationality, and reason for account deletion before clicking the SUBMIT button.
- You will receive a notification in your mailbox within 48 hours stating that your account will be deleted.
Send An Email To Delete Your Fitbit Account.
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- Support@fitbit.com is the email address to use.
- Put “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
It has been difficult finding how to permanently delete Fitbit account with ease. The steps above will make it easy for you to permanently delete your Fitbit account.
Do well to leave a comment as i hope this post is helpful. we will be glad to update this post if there are any other changes.
Leave a Comment