Networking and socializing hasn’t been any easier! Imagine new friends online, not some distant friend miles away from you now, but someone just around your vicinity who probably you just haven’t met.
These and more are what Clover offers its thousand of users around the world.
Fetlife is a social networking website that serves people interested in BDSM, fetishism, and kinky sex lifestyle. If you’re searching for erotic adventures and casual encounters, and singles to fulfil sexual fantasies then Fetlife is just the right app for you.
The website allows users to create or change their accounts, add photos, browse through numerous profiles, send messages to other members, and like or hate profiles.
However, despite the variety of content Fetlife offers to its users, some users however, for some reason or the other still seek to delete their Fetlife account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you want to delete your Fetlife account, here is how.
How To Delete Your Fetlife Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Fetlife
Deleting Your Fetlife Account Via Website
- To deactivate your account, go to https://fetlife.com/deactivate?type=delete and sign in.
- You will be led to the deactivation and deletion page after signing in to your account.
- Select the delete option on this screen and choose one reason for your account to be deleted.
- To permanently remove your account, enter your password and then click the DELETE ACCOUNT button.
Deleting Your Fetlife Account Via Email
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- This is the receivers address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft a mail and send.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Fetlife account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.
Leave a Comment