Few things are more than buying whatever you want online and having it delivered exactly to you door step within the shortest possible time. This and more are what Etsy offers its users.
Esty is an e-commerce website where users can sell and buy handmade and antique items.
It allows users to create or change account information, browse through numerous products, purchase products using credit cards or PayPal, save products to their favorites, ask questions about products, and leave comments about the items they buy.
With over 54 million members enrolled, and about 195 million dollars in revenue, Esty is your best bet.
Despite all of these convenience, some users however still seek to delete their Esty account.
Whatever the reason may be, here is how to delete your Esty account
How to Delete Your Etsy Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your account with Esty
Deleting Your Etsy Account Via Website
- Log in to your account using the website https://www.etsy.com
- After you log in to your account, go to the top right side and click on your Profile Picture.
- When you click on Profile Pic, a drop-down menu will appear. Select Account Settings from the menu.
- Scroll down to the section Close Your Account on the Account Settings page, and then select the Close Account option.
- A pop-up window will display once you click on the Close Account page. Enter your password and then click Close Account to terminate your account.
Deleting Your Esty Account Via Email
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as your email address.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft a mail and send
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Esty account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account