Email scamming have been one of the many reasons why most people delete their online accounts, and it is a valid reason.
In respective of the benefits it offers, there are ways on how you can permanently delete credit karma account.
However, whatever the reason may be below are ways on how you can permanently delete your credit karma account.
Credit Karma is a personal finance company that delivers credit score and report information.
How to Permanently delete Credit Karma Account
There are now two methods for deleting your account from the Credit Karma website, which are shown below: –
By using the Credit Karma website, you can delete your Credit Karma account.
- Sign in to your Credit Karma account at https://www.creditkarma.com/myprofile/security/deactivate.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to remove your account after logging in.
Sending an email to delete your Credit Karma account
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now write an email to email@example.com with the address firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line.
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
- Now, create an email requesting the deletion of your account using the template provided here, and submit it.
- Stay tuned to this website for more information about How to Delete Credit Karma Account.
It has never been so easy deleting you credit karma account but this post will make it stress free for you to know how to permanently delete credit karma account.
Feel free to drop a comment if you have an idea to share and we will be glad to update this post.