Video games have always been a good way of taking our minds off issues and helping us relax in the midst of stress.
What better simulation to engage in than Black Desert.
Black Desert Online is a sandbox-oriented fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game that allows players to play in a multiplayer environment.
The website allows users to create and change account information, as well as offer game-related information and videos, purchase games online, and seek help on a community forum for any game-related difficulties.
Despite all of these benefits, some users seek to delete their Black Desert account.
Whatever the reason may be, if you seek to delete your Black Desert account, here is how
How to Delete Your Black Desert Account
If you’re deleting this account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Black Desert
Deleting Your Black Desert Account Via Website
- Visit https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for more information.
- You will be redirected to the SEND A TICKET page once you have completed the URL
- What is the nature of your problem? Select ACCOUNT.
- Now scroll down and fill out the form details for ACCOUNT DELETION under CATEGORY.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Enter your email address and a reason for deleting your account in the Description field.
- To send the form’s details, verify the captcha and click the SUBMIT button.
- The organization may take up to 72 hours to answer to your query by email.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Black Desert account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.