Cryptocurrency exchange hasn’t being any easier! With a seamless and fast exchange process, BitMart is a well-established and most trusted cryptocurrency exchange trading platform which provides real-time trading services including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Tether (USDT).
BitMart is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows its users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
With over 3.4 million visitors each month, the online portal provides an option to create or edit account information, deposit or withdraw money from your account, buy or sell listed cryptocurrencies and get detailed information on your activity in the account.
Regardless of these amazing features BitMart offers, most people however seek to delete their account with BitMart. Or you just want to move your cryptocurrency assets to a different wallet.
Whatever the reason may be, if you ever seek to delete your account with BitMart here is how
How to Delete Your BitMart Account
If you’re canceling this account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with BitMart
Deleting Your BitMart Account Via Email
- Open the email account you used to register for the website.
- Now draft an email and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY BITMART ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now with your user ID, email address, state your reason for deleting your account.
- You should get a feedback in at least 14 days to hear back.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your BitMart account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.
Leave a Comment