The rate of email scamming is alarming which is a good reason for users to seek for how to permanently delete beenverified account.
Notwithstanding the benefits it offers, we have received a number of request from clients seeking to know how to permanently delete beenverified account.
What is BeenVerified
BeenVerified is an online background check company that allows its users to provide information about their profiles and criminal histories.
The online portal allows you to create or change your account details, read or search user profiles, obtain specific information about a person, and upload your information.
How To Permanently Delete BeenVerified Account
There are now two methods for deleting your account from the BeenVerified website, which are shown below
Go To The Website To Delete Your BeenVerified Account.
- Fill out the form details on the following portal: https://www.beenverified.com/app/optout/form.
- Select Delete My Information from the Request Type drop-down menu.
- Now type your first and last names, as well as your age, email address, street address, city, state, and zip code.
- Fill in the captcha and click the SUBMIT button.
- Your application will be reviewed by support, and you will receive an email confirmation to your registered email address.
Send an Email to Delete Your BeenVerified Account.
- Open the email address you used to register for the website.
- Now write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “REQUEST TO DELETE MY BEEN VERIFIED ACCOUNT” is the subject type.
- Now, using the sample email for canceling your account provided here, input your user ID, email address, and your genuine reason for cancelling your account.
Deleting your BeenVerified account should not be a thing of trouble to you anymore as you have been provided with steps on how to permanently delete BeenVerified account.
The aim of this post is to know how to permanently delete BeenVerified account. If you are not satisfied, feel free to drop a comment and it will be attended to immediately.