Networking and socializing hasn’t been any easier! Imagine new friends online, not some distant friend miles away from you now, but someone just around your vicinity who probably you just haven’t met.
This and more are what BBPeopleMeet offers its thousand of users around the world.
BBPeopleMeet is an online dating site for big and beautiful (BB) singles. It was designed specifically to meet the needs of big, beautiful men and women looking for a serious relationship and their perfect match.
The online dating site that lets users to create profile, uploads pictures and video greetings, search registered members with name or locations, send or receive messages, show interest on other users by sending icons or winks.
In spite of these amazing prospects BBPeopleMeet seemingly offers, most users seek to delete their accounts.
For whatever reasons, if you want to delete your BBPeopleMeet Account, this is how.
How To Delete Your BBPeopleMeet Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with BBPeopleMeet
Deleting Your BBPeopleMeet Account Via Website
- Visit this url http://www.bbpeoplemeet.com/ then login to your account.
- After login click on username at top right of the screen, a pop down will appear, then select My Account.
- On Account Status tab click on View Account Status.
- On view account status page select the link More Account Status Changes.
- Now find the Remove My Profile link now give answer to the short question to delete your account.
Deleting Your BBPeopleMeet Account By Filling Out a Form
- Visit this address http://www.bbpeoplemeet.com/v3/help.
- Go down to bottom of the help page and select contact us button.
- On the category select cancelling.
- Now enter your email address and on question box type that you want to delete your account.
- It may take up to one or two days for the company to reply your mail.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your BBPeopleMeet account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.
Leave a Comment