Networking and socializing hasn’t been any easier!
Imagine new friends online, not some distant friend miles away from you now, but someone just around your vicinity who probably you just haven’t met.
This and more are what Badoo offers its thousand of users around the world.
Badoo is a social networking site that focuses mostly on dating. Badoo allows users to examine the profiles of other users, interact with them via instant messaging, share social media content, and even flirt with them.
Regardless of the numerous dating prospects Badoo offers, most users seek to delete their accounts.
For whatever reasons, if you want to delete your Badoo account, this is how
How To Permanently Delete Your Badoo Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your account with Badoo
Deleting Your Badoo Account Via website
- Go to http://badoo.com/settings/ and fill out the form.
- Log in to your account and select Delete Profile from the drop-down menu.
Continue removing profile after selecting delete profile.
- Enter your current password and follow the steps to complete the procedure.
- Now Badoo will ask you why you want to deactivate your account, so enter your reason and click Ok, I’m ready. Remove my profile from the system
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Badoo account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account