Have you ever wanted buy something so bad but you just don’t have the money for it?
The frustration is something no one should experience.
And Affirm has made sure of this, with their buy-now-pay-later feature. Now isn’t that exciting.
Affirm is an online financial portal that offers its consumers short-term loans for online and in-store purchases.
The online portal allows you to create or change your account details, browse or search for a store of your choosing, visit the store to buy the goods of your choice, and choose a repayment term for your loan.
With also these features, it is however surprising why people still want to close and delete their Affirm account.
Whatever the reason may be, here is how to delete your Affirm account.
How to Delete Your Affirm Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here to actually permanently delete your account with Affirm
Deleting Your Affirm Account Via Email
- Open the email address you used to register for the website.
- Now write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” as the subject
- Now create an email requesting the deletion of your account using the template provided and send.
- You should hear from them in at least 14 days.
There you have it, how to successfully delete your Affirm account. You can leave a comment for us after you have successfully deleted your account.