Memories are best kept in photographs and videos, which reminds us of moments with friends, family, loved ones.
Never miss the chance to relive your best memories as Adobe Suite contains a variety of software one of which is a photo editing software that allows users to create or edit profiles, upload or edit photographs using various filters, and share the photos on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook an Twitter.
With over 14,000 people and over 4.7 billion dollars in revenue, Adobe remains a reputable brand.
It is a well-known American software development and manufacturing company that specializes in multimedia-related technologies.
To utilize their products, users must first register on their website, then download a trial version of the software, pay for the software, or request assistance with any technical issues.
Regardless of these amazing features Adobe Photoshop offers, most people however seek to delete their account with Adobe Photoshop.
Whatever the reason may be, if you ever seek to delete your account with Adobe, here is how
How To Delete Your Adobe Suite Account
If you’re canceling this account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Marking the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
However here are ways to permanently delete your account from with Adobe
Deleting Your Adobe Account Via Website
- To contact Adobe, go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
- Click on Products for organizations, education, business, and government to be redirected to the require help page.
- A new option shows below with a blue button when you click on it – ARE YOU STILL IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE? GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
- They’ll now ask you choose a contact choice, choose CHAT from the drop-down menu.
- Now go to Start Chat and notify the customer service representative that you want to delete your account, and your account will be deleted in 24 hours.
Deleting Your Adobe Account Via Email
- Create a new email in your registered email account.
- Enter the email address email@example.com in the box below.
- Use REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as subject.
- Now draft and send a mail.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Adobe account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.